20|20 lets you learn more about contemporary art through an annual series of exclusive events.
Inspired by the young patrons programmes at Tate, Guggenheim, and MoMA, the National Museum wishes to mobilize young art lovers under the age of 40 to create and spread enthusiasm about contemporary art in Norway. Members of 20|20 have access to a varied events programme and many other benefits:
- Studio visits
- Exclusive previews and guided tours led by a curator
- Visits to private and corporate art collections
- The ABC lecture series
- 20|20’s annual celebration of donations to and acquisitions to the contemporary art collection of the National Museum
- Art-themed excursions abroad
- Invitations to all of the National Museum’s exhibition openings
- Free admittance to the National Museum’s venues for you and a guest
- Free admittance to the Munch Museum (Oslo), Moderna Museet (Stockholm and Malmö), and the Louisiana Museum of Modern Art (outside of Copenhagen)
- Up till 35% off at the National Museum’s stores
Members of the 20|20 programme are asked to contribute an annual minimum donation of NOK 5,000, or NOK 9,000 for a membership for two. The donation is earmarked for acquisitions of contemporary art to the National Museum, so that when the new museum complex opens in 2020 we can influence and help develop the national art collection of the future.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +0047 21 98 20 00.
The 20|20 board
Katinka Traaseth (chair) • William Flatmo, director Sveaas Kunstsamling (vice chair) • Sofie Olsen, photographer • Aurora Aspen, OSL • Eirik Kydland, Director of Communications, Nasjonalmuseet • Christopher Dyvik, architect Dyvik Kahlen Architects • Sabrina van der Ley, Director of Contemporary Art • Ingvild Krogvig, curator • Secretary: Tone Vesti Wilse, Special Advisor