Book a Private Tour
Whether you are a group of friends, a company, or an art society, our experienced and enthusiastic guides can introduce you to the world of art. We offer tours of both the permanent displays and temporary exhibitions. You can book an introduction to the highlights, or we can prepare a special tour to meet your own individual wishes.
- tours last around 45 minutes
- max 30 people per group
- bookings must be made at least one week in advance
- bags and rucksacks larger than A4 size must be placed in the storage lockers
- You may take photographs without flash for personal use. In the National Gallery it is not permitted to take pictures in the Munch Hall between 1 May and 1 October.
- There is wheelchair access at all our exhibition venues. Please speak to a warden on arrival.
- Week days before 16:00: NOK 1,000
- Evenings after 16:00: NOK 1,500
- Weekends: NOK 1,500
NB These prices are in addition to the entrance fee.
No refund can be given for cancellations less than 7 days before the booked event.
Call our guided tours office on +47 21 98 22 18
Open Monday to Thursday 9:00–11:00 and 12:00–14:00