Visiting the museum with a group? Here is what you need to know.
- The maximum size of groups visiting the The National Gallery is 30 + guide or tourleader.
- Groups of more than 30 will be split at the entrance into smaller groups. The museum is not responsible for any delay as a result of this.
- All groups shall bring a company voucher to the venue with the guide or tourleaders signature. The guide will show the voucher at the entrance and get the tickets. The number of visitors on the voucher is binding and not reversible.
- We do not make reservations or pre-bookings for groups that arrive with their own guide.
- Groups without a voucher agreement have to pay for the tickets at the entrance. The rate is NOK 80 per person for groups of more than 10 people.
- The groups may have a separate queue due to busy periods.
- All groups must wait for their guide to bring tickets before entering the exhibitions.
You are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.