Visiting the new National Museum with a baby stroller or small children
You can use your own stroller in the museum, but strollers larger than 100 cm long and 75 cm wide must be parked in the wardrobe. You may be asked to switch to one of the museum's rental strollers. Ask a museum host for assistance. Due to security reasons, the contents of bags and strollers may also be checked by security staff.
A baby-care and breastfeeding room is located beside the public cloakrooms in the basements.
There are plentiful places to sit in the exhibition spaces, in addition to separate areas for rest and relaxation.
- Wheelchairs and mobility impairment in the National Museum – Architecture
- Wheelchairs and mobility impairment at Stasjonsmesterboligen
- Wheelchairs and mobility impairment at Villa Stenersen
- Wheelchairs and mobility impairment in the new National Museum
- Hearing and vision impairment
- Customised guided tours
- Access with an assistance dog
- Visiting the new National Museum with a baby stroller or small children
- Accessible parking