The museums are now reopening!
We can finally welcome the public to visit our exhibitions and venues in person again. The National Museum – Architecture and Villa Stenersen are now open. Several of our collaborative exhibitions also opened on 26 May.
We ask everyone to show consideration for each other and follow the City of Oslo's infection control advice and rules.
- An Audience with Art – The National Museum in the Queen Sonja Art Stable. Doors opened on 26 May.
- Summer Adventures. The National Museum at Blaafarveværket. Open.
- Gerhard Munthe. Incredible Interiors. The National Museum at the Norwegian Museum of Science and Technology. Doors opened on 28 May.
- Concrete in Transition. The architect Erling Viksjø and his artist collaborators at the National Museum – Architecture. Doors opened on 26 May.
- Four Houses. Four Women at the National Museum – Architecture. Doors opened on 26 May.
- Rites of Passage. The National Museum at Kunstnernes Hus. Doors opened on 26 May.
- Bridal procession through the country.
- What We Share: A Model for Cohousing. Venice Biennale of Architecture 2021. Open.
- Welcome in. We will soon provide information on when we can open the new National Museum for guided tours. This depends on the infection control rules in Oslo.
- Open house in Villa Stenersen every sunday 12:00–16:00
The shop in Mellomstasjonen is open
The shop in Mellomstasjonen is open as usual. Opening hours are 12:00–16:00 Tuesday to Sunday, closed on Mondays. We follow the guidelines for infection control measures to make it safe for you to visit us. Due to renovations Mellomstasjonen will be closed from June 28th and all through July. We hope to see you all again in August.