Guided tours in the National Museum
The National Museum offers guided tours for every taste. Whether you want to learn more about art, architecture or design, or seek insight into a specific topic or period, the museum has an offer for you.
Do you want a tour covering a specific topic or period, or with a bigger group?
Private tours costs 2100 NOK. Entrance ticket is additional. Groups need to order entrance tickets to the museum themselves after booking a guided tour via email@example.com. We recommend booking tickets in advance.
See the list of which groups have free and reduced admission here.
- For groups of more than 20 people you need to book more than one tour
- Guided tours must be booked or canceled at least 14 days in advance.
- Keep tickets ready for entrance, and show up early.
- We offer guided tours in Norwegian and English. On request we can also offer tours in Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and French.
- There are limits on what bags can be brought into the exhibition space. See the rules here
- More practical information for your museum visit