Hearing and vision impairment
The public areas of the new National Museum are designed to facilitate easy spoken communication and all signs should be legible for visitors with impaired vision. Information desks and several public meeting and activity rooms are fitted with audio induction loops.
Assistance dogs are allowed in all museum buildings.
We are currently developing an app that will facilitate access to the art and help you find your way around within the new museum building. This app will offer an enhanced audio experience of the museum.
- Wheelchairs and mobility impairment in the National Museum – Architecture
- Wheelchairs and mobility impairment at Mellomstasjonen
- Wheelchairs and mobility impairment at Villa Stenersen
- Wheelchairs and mobility impairment in the new National Museum
- Hearing and vision impairment
- Customised guided tours
- Access with an assistance dog
- Visiting the new National Museum with a baby stroller or small children